Christopher (who agreed to do the Whole30 with me!) and I planned our breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for the first two weeks of our Whole30.
Here’s what we’re going to eat in Week 1:
- Paleo breakfast casserole
- Breakfast-stuffed sweet potatoes (no cheese; add avocado for me and sauteed bell peppers for Christopher)
- Hashbrown omelets
- Curried cream of broccoli soup
- Sweet potato chili
- Chicken-zucchini poppers (with ranch dressing), parsnip fries (with ketchup)
- Chimichurri steak kabobs
- Spiced apple-pecan chicken, roasted asparagus and/or Brussels sprouts
- Stuffed peppers, roasted asparagus and/or green beans
(Italics denote the recipe is from the Whole30 book.)
We plan to have fruit and nuts for snacks, if necessary. We’re also going to have frozen fruit, spinach, and almond milk on hand for green smoothies for pre- and post-workout fuel.
What’s on your Whole30 menu?